Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

+2
Azure
combo
6 posters

Combo Admin Application.

combo
    Player

Combo Admin Application. Empty Combo Admin Application.

Post by combo Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:23 pm

1.Your name on server- Combo

2. Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin? - I think that I have served the community well so far and as a Moderator I have picked up a lot of experience in the ranks and in a vast amount of area's, now I want to serve the community more and push my experience forward and with higher authority comes bigger responsibility I understand. If I was to get a rank up it would boost my confidence levels and help me to secure the community and keep more order not that there isn't any order already because there is, who knows, I might even do the server some good if I got Admin, although some will beg to differ. Thats fine, thats your opinion, I can only hope that I get it. Maybe this Admin application is too soon but now or never I guess. Obiously I will not give up, I have a strong willpower, I know no one sees it but I have never been more determined, this is the big push for me and I feel it will help everyone out. I want to help the community even more than ever and presuming I got Admin I could sort out noclippers and help people with their verious problems easier than before and being active 5 hours a day on weekdays and 10+ on weekends no one can exactly argue the fact that I have tried my best to help everyone and dedicate my Moderator status to helping people, I sometimes take breaks off but I have now commited myself 110%.

3. What have you done on reborn shadow to make it better? - I have subpressed the amount of noclippers, spammers and what have you. I have helped lost players out and of course players that have had questions, I have been very active on the forums and it will stay like that and ingame too unless I take a vacation and that will not be more than 2 weeks.

4. What can you do with Mod/Admin powers? - I can put my powers and commands into use and help people easier. A lot of people want Administrator on a server because of the crown or the powers but not everyone wants it because of that. I want to help everyone I can possibly help, it is not about the powers, the crown or even the respect, it is about how you help people and what you use your powers for. I will put my powers into practise and help out fellow players with them. A deed is not worth doing unless it is good, please bare it in mind when other players come to make their applications for Moderator / Administrator.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Reborn Shadow, Jcscape, Vengeancescape, Loopyscape and various others.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: Vengeancescape.no-ip.biz (down forever), loopyscape.no-ip.biz (I think, haven't been on a server for a while since Jcscape), Reborn shadow has been the first server for me in months.

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/Admin, post their name(s) here. - Azure, Hotranger02 (azure is head mod and hotranger02 is mod)
    8. Have you ever broken a rule? - Nope

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

10. How many hours are you on a day? - 5 on weekdays, 10+ on weekends.

11. Will you be active on my forums? - Yes and I already am and have been for a while now. I think that I have been one of the most active on the forums after L2pk, Alyssa and Azure.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - aaronshenton@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a Mod/Admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - The possibilities are endless for what someone can do with their powers, weather they use their powers for the use of good or the use of evil. I want to use my powers for good, after all there is no point in doing a deed unless it is good and is done very well. I will benefit from my powers only to help people. The powers in which an Administrator gets should be used to help people and to get rid of noclippers, spammers, flamers etc. I feel that I am well suited for the role of Administrator at this point in time, now or never I guess. You can say what you like about me but I will never stop helping the players, crown or not. I can stop nullers from eating away the login system a lot easier. Administrator is a massive role and taking it on would be a challenge for me, but I have the determination and the willpower to go fourth and grab the opportunity with both hands and hold it down. Getting Administrator would mean more than just helping the players, it would make a Moderator space available. In addition to what I have said I will thrive in the role of Administrator and the melody and rhythm of it will boost my levels. It will also give me a chance to prove everyone wrong, not that this application is about proving everyone wrong, it is about helping players and doing right, stopping people from doing wrong and making the server more enjoyable generally not that it isn't enjoyable already ofc.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - vengeancescape

15. If you have put ip here - Vengeancescape.no-ip.biz (down forever)

16. How old are you? - 13, almost 14

17. How long have you been playing the server for? - 1 week, I know it is very soon and that is why no one has faith in me, but I believe that this leap to Administrator will benefit the whole server, not just me. There is not much I can write on pen and paper but irl I would explain in a lot greater detail about the dimensions of my application and more things, if there was only a way to make an application through youtube or whatever speaking, it would benefit me a lot more as I would feel more in my comfort zone while explaining why I should get Administrator, I know I won't get the spot but I still have some hope left inside of me as life is never just sad is it? Worth a shot, if I get turned down then I will get more experience in the deepest dimensions ingame and improve my application by taking around 5 hours to type it out and going into very graphic detail, knowing that then I will have done my best even if I got turned down then I would be proud of myself.

18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod/Admin?
    I believe strongly that I have because I haven't broken a rule and I believe that I have the determination to get Administrator, as long as I believe this I will keep trying and eventually I will get the position, I will never give up hope so long as I am playing Reborn Shadow. Gl guys and have fun playing ofc ^_^ -
    ALl the best wishes, Combo.

Last edited by combo on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
    combo
    Player

Combo Admin Application. Empty Re: Combo Admin Application.

Post by combo Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Ofc it's too soon to make an application but if I try now and get turned down at least i'll be proud because of my efforts that I have put into my application, gl with Administrator btw Azure if you are reading this trash app, you're will probably be wayy better but I am still proud of myself ^_^

Last edited by combo on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 pm

:O wow. just wow. LONGEST APPLY EVER. o_o its good. er just so you know its better then mine. ur probs goign to get admin before me. -.- but gl
    BoomPlsx3
    BoomPlsx3
    Player

Post by BoomPlsx3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Nice app but dont double post! Very Happy Its better than what my app was, guess my app is second best now giving yours first! Sad (I no longer have an app because I dont want staff in-game)
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:46 pm

BoomPlsx3 wrote:Nice app but dont double post! Very Happy Its better than what my app was, guess my app is second best now giving yours first! Sad (I no longer have an app because I dont want staff in-game)

2nd best? lol i thought i was 2nd -.- lol but it is good. gl with admin before me Smile
    BoomPlsx3
    BoomPlsx3
    Player

Post by BoomPlsx3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Well it was before I got rid of it :L anyways back on topic.
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Fucking awesome apply! Yes i agree with you maybe give it 1-2 weeks before you post something like this but anyway..... Awesome apply!
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:54 pm

combo wrote:

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/Admin, post their name(s) here. - No one because they have no faith in me but I am determined to prove everyone wrong and get Administrator to help people out easier than before.

seriously. we do have faith in you. justs top acting all whiney and determined. otherwise people will start to think your a stuck up bitch. MY OPINION like u say.
    combo
    Player

Post by combo Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 am

Lol, consider you're advice taken guys, thanks for support, to tell you the truth I didn't think I would get any but proves me wrong huh ^_^, sorry for double post and sorry for whining so it seemed, that wasn't whining but it was sort of a messed up way to talk so to speak so i'll drop that lol and speak normal, though I was only saying it to practise what I would say in my application, all the best wishes to you guys =]
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 am

Longest app I ever seen, GoodLuck !!
    T4nk
    Player

Post by T4nk Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I am disappointed Azure... I'm not on your friendlist! Evil or Very Mad lol!
    combo
    Player

Post by combo Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Off topic much?
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks for listening to me . I hope you understood what I was about Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:30 pm