Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

+2
hotranger02
Moosey
6 posters

Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application .

Moosey
    Player

Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application . Empty Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application .

Post by Moosey Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Well I have posted my Mod application, I got it . Now I'm part of Staff . Why I want upgrade ? Because my life is problems, I solve all of them , That's why I want to solve Problems of Reborn - Shadow . Also as Head-Mod/Admin there will be much more commands, Wich means much more help to give .

Other :
    Red - Question .
    Blue - Answer .
    Green - Other .

1.Your name on server - Still Moosey .

2. Why do you want to be a Head Mod ? - Because, I have been a normal Mod for a week on Reborn - Shadow and got some experience, now I'm ready for my new missoin . Also I'm very active and helpful . My point is to stop the rule breakers such like : Spammers, Noclippers, X-loggers and other Rule Brekers . I will always Explain newcomers the rules, Guide how to start off and much more . As Head-Mod I will watch for the normal Mods, for their action what they do and give them some tips .

3. What have you done on reborn shadow to make it better? - Already warned lots of Rule Breakers, Banned Abuser after 6 warnings . Q. Why 6 ? A. - He was newcomer and I hoped he'll understand the rules, but he didn't so I had to do this .

4. What can you do with Mod/Admin powers? - With Head Mod powers I can make the server be best place for Players, Staff . I never Abuse my Powers, like most of Staff do this on other servers . Also I can help Players who got Stuck, Nulled or/and Stuck . If someone is abusing rules It wont take me long time to make an Action

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yer, I'm a part of Staff on Reborn-Shadow ^^ .

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: I don't know em atm . :O

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/Admin, post their name(s) here. - Well I guess Azure did . ( Didn't ? ) Smile

8. Have you ever broken a rule? - Yes, I've ran through wall by Mistake .
    9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). - Look above ^^
    10.How many hours are you on a day? - For 5 Hours, Weekends 7 Hours +

11. Will you be active on my forums? - Always was And will be .

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - It's still crazy_man-@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a Mod/Admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - When player sees Staff Member, he feel safe, because no one around will break the rule . As Head-Mod/Admin I will have much more commands to use wich means much more help to give . I want to help Club Shadow, stop the rulebreakers and make them folow the rules . If most of staffs will be offline, I wont . Help newbies and others who need help . Ofcourse I won't abuse my powers . As STAFF before I will give Warning/Kick/Mute/Ban I'll report the rule breaker to OWNER or consultate with other Staff What we'll do with him . I'm always calm when someone hates me or swearing in front of my face . I can also help in situations . I will be always friendly with all, keep the server nice and always respect other staff members and normal players . I don't judge players if they don't know how to do something.. I tell them all what they need to know .

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - No, My coding fails .

15. If you have put ip here -

16. How old are you? - 15 ( Fiveteen )

17. How long have you been playing the server for? - As Staff member - One week . Overall : Two weeks 4 Days .

18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Head-Mod/Admin? Yes Sir !

Supporters : Azure . (Thanks bro), hotranger02 ( A nice friend . Razz ) Chris 0wnz . ( Ty, ty, ty your my third supporter . )

Last edited by Moosey on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 11 times in total
    hotranger02
    Player

Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application . Empty Re: Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application .

Post by hotranger02 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 am

nice application dude i like it you have a chance i wish l2pk pl0x would read mine and btw i dont think that you can xlogg on 317's so id take it away but im not sure if you know good job and good luck
    Azure
    Azure

Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application . Empty Re: Moosey's Head-Mod/Admin application .

Post by Azure Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 pm

nice apply here Smile gl with this Very Happy
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 pm

hotranger02 wrote:nice application dude i like it you have a chance i wish l2pk pl0x would read mine and btw i dont think that you can xlogg on 317's so id take it away but im not sure if you know good job and good luck

Thanks mate Wink Yeah, you can't x log on 317, but you can x log on 525 .

Last edited by Moosey on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Azure wrote:nice apply here Smile gl with this Very Happy

Thankssss Wink
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm

oh k but you don't loose your stuff in pvp so yea Very Happy
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 am

hotranger02 wrote:oh k but you don't loose your stuff in pvp so yea Very Happy

Well.. There's ::edgepk too.. Very Happy GG son 31-49
    Nicole
    Nicole
    Player

Post by Nicole Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Goodluck Very Happy
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Nicole wrote:Goodluck Very Happy

Thanks Nicy ^^
    Chris 0wnz
    Player

Post by Chris 0wnz Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Smile))))))))))))))))))))))) Smile
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:47 pm

no spamm messages please chris :O
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Yeah, post atlast 2 words . One word is almost as spam .
    Chris 0wnz
    Player

Post by Chris 0wnz Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm

that is my new way of sayin gl lol
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Lol, Kkay then ^^ .

Thanks, So it means you are supporting me ? :p
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

yes it does now lets get back to topic!
    Chris 0wnz
    Player

Post by Chris 0wnz Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

lol azure fourm chat ftw

on topic

yes it does support me back lol

:Smile
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I already told you, That I support you And I support Azure Also .
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

thanks moosey Smile ima add that to apply
    Chris 0wnz
    Player

Post by Chris 0wnz Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:19 pm

i kno azure supports me aswell its like the circle of life lol
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Me, Azure, and You . Bros . ^^
    Chris 0wnz
    Player

Post by Chris 0wnz Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Smile i hope lol
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm

three bros FTW lol
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Azure wrote:three bros FTW lol

Yeah, now stop spamming my apply . LOL
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm

yeah lets get back to topic Smile
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 am

moosey you gief me cookie lol i want 3 ppl to get mod atm moosey,tharanga,chris ownz and azure for admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:25 am