Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

3 posters

An application, For Admin.

Goth
    Player

An application, For Admin. Empty An application, For Admin.

Post by Goth Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Salutations!

Now, This is my second time round, now going for the big spot, please give me, this thread, 2 minutes of your time, and all the right reasons why now, Mod is no more the right position for me.

I wish not to follow the Format, for that is aimed for Mod.

First, a paragraph. to let you know everything;

My username/nickname, is Goth, but you call me Karl from now on. I am 16, currently doing 2 AS levels in Maths and Psychology, and doing 3 A Levels in Physics, Biology and Chemistry, I, have known L2pk, for about 3 weeks now, I know all of the staff here, apart from Aftermath, but i never seem to get on the same time as him. I enjoy my time here, and now, my application.

Name - Karl, A.K.A Goth.

Age - 16, 17 in July.

Location - The UK, Good points? I have a different timezone compared to other staff.

Why admin? - Even though i enjoy my moderator Position, What i want to help Clubshadow achieve is much more, With the much Higher position, i can help with so much. A Moderator ingame is limited to his ability, Instead of Mod being a sign of authority, the admin, is a sign of compatability, sensibility, and Hard-working. On the day i write this Application, I am currently making Advertisement threads for several forums that enjoy RSPS.

Why Me? - During being mod here, ive realised one thing. Its very limited, No respect is shown, or any friendliness to the crown. As admin, i want to help improve the staff, how they function, how the players respond to staff, and several other things. I act, and play, as a different person when an admin, for one, I focus my time towards problems and the server.

Experience - Well, I already have quite a bit of experience here, Being Head Mod at Runecheck and Mod here. and Mod at Chatbox for ages, I have been Administrator at two other servers.

What i would do as an admin -

• Advertisment, would be my main Goal, i will make several threads, full of information of the server, with proper links (i will go into the time of uploading the client to several Download sites.).

• The Running of Staff - Id help, Moderators in there jobs, Improve how they do they're job and sort out any problems between staff and players, Staff and Staff, and just normal Players.

• Coding.. Not my strongest point anymore, but i will learn how to code 525's and help develop the server much more internally.

Its 2:56AM, sorry about any mispelt words, If you wish to contact me ingame, my username is "Goth". If you wish to contact me out of game, I'll be in the chatbox (www.virtualreality.forumotion.com) or, try my MSN - Tainted.Fate@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your time,
    `Goth, Ingame and Chatbox Moderator.
    hotranger02
    Player

An application, For Admin. Empty Re: An application, For Admin.

Post by hotranger02 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Kooly apply i want you for admin Smile is there still a mod spot open?
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:02 am

nice apply goth Very Happy gl Smile you will face me for it :B bounce
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

yea ur good 2 azure but goth is good 2.... btw can some1 read mine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:52 am