Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

4 posters

Nightmare RH's Mod Application.

nightmare rh
    Player

Nightmare RH's Mod Application. Empty Nightmare RH's Mod Application.

Post by nightmare rh Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 am

1.Your name on server- nightmare rh

2. Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin? - because i think i can help people and make it a really fun server (not that it isnt already Smile)

3. What have you done on reborn shadow to make it better? - tried to stop xloggers and pkers at corp
    4. What can you do with Mod/Admin powers? - i can tell people to stop doing things more easily because they see hte crown as authority

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, i have my own 562 and ive been mod on another one but ive forgot the name Razz

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: luckersp3c.no-ip.biz (not online at the minute)

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/Admin, post their name(s) here. - Combo(moderator)

8. Have you ever broken a rule? -not that i know of.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

10. How many hours are you on a day? - . about 5 - 8 hours a day (i also play runescape so you can contact me there if any players needed help, ill post my username if i get accepted)

11. Will you be active on my forums? - yes

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - stephensa5gent@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a Mod/Admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - the things is could do as a mod is quite interesting, because they see the crown as authority it helps me keep control in the server, i would stop people from spamming racist/rude comments by giving them a 5 minute mute, i can perform checks around the server to see if any mod is abusing his/her powers and also i can help the community by making it a fun and enjoyable experiance for all players. i may not be able to fit everything i can do for this server into 8 lines but trust me, everything i could do for this server is good and i have no intentions to abuse or do anything bad with the power of mod.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - yes

15. If you have put ip here - luckersp3c.no-ip.biz

16. How old are you? - 16

17. How long have you been playing the server for? - about 1 - 2 weeks

18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod/Admin? Yes

Last edited by nightmare rh on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    hotranger02
    Player

Nightmare RH's Mod Application. Empty Re: Nightmare RH's Mod Application.

Post by hotranger02 Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 am

I can do many things. I can stop more people from breaking rules and explaining to them what the rules are and consequences for breaking them. I can make sure that no mod is abusing their powers by teleing people to dangerous zones and killing them, bann/mute for no reason, and making sure they dont go agro at everyone. I can be more helpful to people because they can come to me instead of going to an admin and asking me a lot of questions. I will be more active and i can suggest ways of improving the server. In the chatbox i can make sure that no person is coming from another server and luring people to there server because this is a growing server and the worst possible scenario is losing players. If anyone makes any rude comments they will be kicked as a warning and if they continue they will be banned.

THIS IS MINE CHECK MY HEAD MOD APP DONT STEAL MY WORK THIS SHOULD BE LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!! Proof checkmy head mod app
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 am

This is better but you could add more plus you cant give 5 minute mutes because you cant ::unmute
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 am

YEah, Owned Very Happy
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 pm

LOCKED. dotn copy from other applys. if u do again i will mute then ban you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:44 am