Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

+3
combo
Azure
nightmare rh
7 posters

Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs)

nightmare rh
    Player

Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs) Empty Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs)

Post by nightmare rh Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 pm

.Your name on server- nightmare rh

2. Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin? - because i think i could make a differance on the server by helping newcomers and stopping things such as spam and teleing from dangerous zones

3. What have you done on reborn shadow to make it better? - tried my best to keep the server free of spammers and crashers, also helped some new people by giving them a few kills on me to get started and showing them the commands and where dangerous zones are so they are not lured

4. What can you do with Mod/Admin powers? - i can tell people to stop doing things more easily because they see the crown as authority i can also put an end to any people that whine at other admins when they are busy and things like that because i can help them myself

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, i have my own 562 and ive been mod on another one but ive forgot the name Sad. my server was the exact same but the red portal and green portal was different. i think i had the older version

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: luckersp3c.no-ip.biz (not online at the minute)

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/Admin, post their name(s) here. - Combo(moderator)

8. Have you ever broken a rule? -not that i know of.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

10. How many hours are you on a day? - . about 5 - 8 hours a day (i also play runescape so you can contact me there if any players needed help, ill post my username if i get accepted)

11. Will you be active on my forums? - yes

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - stephensa5gent@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a Mod/Admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - the things is could do as a mod is quite interesting, because they see the crown as authority it helps me keep control in the server, i would stop people from spamming racist/rude comments by giving them a 5 minute mute, i can perform checks around the server to see if any mod is abusing his/her powers and also i can help the community by making it a fun and enjoyable experiance for all players. i may not be able to fit everything i can do for this server into 8 lines but trust me, everything i could do for this server is good and i have no intentions to abuse or do anything bad with the power of mod.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - yes

15. If you have put ip here - luckersp3c.no-ip.biz

16. How old are you? - 16

17. How long have you been playing the server for? - about 1 - 2 weeks

18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod/Admin? Yes Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by nightmare rh on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azure
    Azure

Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs) Empty Re: Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs)

Post by Azure Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:46 pm

its much better Smile gl with it
    combo
    Player

Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs) Empty Re: Nightmare RH's Mod Application (redo ffs)

Post by combo Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes far better, gl mate Very Happy
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:33 pm

thanks guys, good to see i have the support of two fellow staff members
    BoomPlsx3
    BoomPlsx3
    Player

Post by BoomPlsx3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Good luck
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 pm

thank you =]
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 am

yea thanks for changing it a got a bit carried away when i saw your last post was 80% of mine lol anywayz good luck
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 am

uhm when i now look at it some of the first few question look dull. add more to 2.3.4.5 questions Smile if so your apply will be very good! Smile
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 am

ive done what you asked me to Azure =], thanks for the advice
    pk 4 lyf
    Player

Post by pk 4 lyf Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 am

kk nice pp but if i find out u are nightmareun, i will show my screen shots of u noclipping 24/7 searing calling stuff members bad swear words, tyring to crash server u are so gonna get banned.....just make sure ur not that person
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 am

thats not me
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:28 am

Nice apply, Good Luck .
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 am

thanks azure
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm

nightmare rh wrote:ive done what you asked me to Azure =], thanks for the advice

np dude its much better gl Smile bounce
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 pm

thanks again lol.. Razz
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Thanks, thanks .. Thanks, OMG !! Where's thanks to Moosey ?
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:27 pm

when i say thanks, i mean everyone.

but thanks moosey Razz
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 pm

nightmare rh wrote:when i say thanks, i mean everyone.

but thanks moosey Razz

No you didn't, you said Thanks Azure and Combo .

Now thanks to you and Goodluck . Smile
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:22 pm

lol, thanks
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:13 pm

anyone know if im going to be accepted or declined? the thread hasnt been posted on for almost 2 days
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Be patient please .
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:16 pm

nightmare rh wrote:anyone know if im going to be accepted or declined? the thread hasnt been posted on for almost 2 days
    be paitent and we are not taking in new staff atm so wait
    nightmare rh
    Player

Post by nightmare rh Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 pm

:/, sorry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:26 pm