Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

3 posters

xat fail. please use your information to say your real person

Azure
    Azure

xat fail. please use your information to say your real person Empty xat fail. please use your information to say your real person

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 am

hey guys the other day i got demoted on xat and they didnt belive me and i had to put all my details just to prove to them im real. so today i am putting this up to prove that you are the real person (e.g im the real azure. my email is ...... i am ..... years old and so on etc) here is what you should say

Name:
    Name on server: (needed if they ask meet me on server then yea)
    anything that you told them which makes you the real one: (e.g i got demodded once and merkage asked about forums. i knew about them so i posted the forums link)

have a nice day Smile ^^ bounce
    hotranger02
    Player

xat fail. please use your information to say your real person Empty Re: xat fail. please use your information to say your real person

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 am

lol thats pathetic and guess what azure? IM 1st to reach 50 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Moosey
    Player

xat fail. please use your information to say your real person Empty Re: xat fail. please use your information to say your real person

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:29 am

Hotranger, Ima gratz you, but ima beat you soon Very Happy

And Azure, where shud we post that ? There must be a new Topic .
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 pm

well not post it just say it on chatbox. and hot ranger idgaf about post count.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:39 am