Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

4 posters

login fail's mod app :D :D :D

login fail
    Player

login fail's mod app :D :D :D Empty login fail's mod app :D :D :D

Post by login fail Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

1. Your name on server- login fail

2.Why do you want to be a mod? - login fail i have a lot of experience with servers and i am very helpful to people by becoming a mod i wish to help change the server to make it better because right now its only a pk server i wish to make it where you can do quests and buy from grand exchange
    3. Why do you want to be a mod? - login fail nothing yet but i have been helping by voting and posting for other server and also creating guides to help people
    4. Why do you want to be a mod - login fail report players that are x-loin and no-clipping
    5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - login fail yes i was head admin in a server called slimboy a mod on worldscape and i been on dragonscape (offline Sad )
    6. If you have, Name their ip to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: login fail um the server has been removed so it no longer exists.
    7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. - i dont know yet.
    8. Have you ever broken a rule? - i have never broken a rule in any server that i played
    9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven\'t). - [color=blue]never brokeen a single rule!

10. How many hours are you on a day? - [color=blue]about at least 7hours a day at least depending how munch home i got from school.

11Will you be active on my forums? -[color=blue]of course but again depending on how munch homework i got from school.
    12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can talk to you - yahoo (vinhsanhnguyen@yahoo.com) or a youtube (crazyvinh192) Very Happy
    13. What you can do as a Mod/Admin? (2 paragraphs or more that 8 sentences+) -if i were mod, i would make sure everyone is safe on the game and no one x-logging, no clipping and not duping. ill also make sure everyone playing fair on the game including myself ill never abuse my powers. ill also work real hard to stay in that spot (mod spot) i be online almost 5 hours or so depending on my homework from school however, i alway be log on in forms i wonth log out once i do you know im not home or im at school if im at home watching TV or so i still be online incasue someone sent me a pm once again i hope to be mod soon thankyou.
    14. Do you own a server or owned one? - i was co-owner on slimboy
    15. If you have put ip here - server down
    16. How old are you? -um that private Surprised
    17. How long have you been playing the server for? - um not sure i forgot D:
    18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod/Admin?- yes i do think i have the requirmetns for mod becasue i been mod and admin beforce. i also think i have the right requirment for mod becasue i make freinds real easy. i have right spelling, and right grammer for my sentce. i am really nice im also freindly i think i be perfect for mod.
    thanks for reading Very Happy

Last edited by login fail on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Moosey
    Player

login fail's mod app :D :D :D Empty Re: login fail's mod app :D :D :D

Post by Moosey Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am

Please , Use format that Azure provides, not random questions .
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 am

please use my format provided. here is the link to copy my format https://virtualreality.forumotion.com/staff-app-f7/the-format-you-should-use-to-apply-t41.htm and add more detail and information
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Better now .. But add more info !
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

much better login ^^ very nice apply. you need to add more to no.13 its 8sentances or 2 paragraphs. you put 4sentances :S add more Smile
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Agreed agreed ^^
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

ok much better now gl

Sponsored content