Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

4 posters

Dome Shot's Mod App

dome shot
    Player

Dome Shot's Mod App Empty Dome Shot's Mod App

Post by dome shot Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm

1.Your name on server- Dome Shot
    2. Why do you want to be a Admin? - I have had plenty of mod/admin experience with other servers before and I know I can make the server better and follow/enforce the rules.
    3. What have you done on Club Shadow to make it better? - I vote anytime I can i try to help new players and dont break rules.
    4. What can you do with Admin powers? - I will make sure there are no spammers, advertisers, rule breakers etc.
    5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - yes, i was the head admin in razorpkwrath 508 before it was shutdown and was admin on suret scape 508 but im new to the 562's.
    6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: rzrpkwrath was shut down and idk about suret scape but the owners msn is suret508.
    7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. - azure, he seems to know what hes doing and a is helpful on chatbox and in game.
    8. Have you ever broken a rule? - No.
    9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

10. How many hours are you on a day? - 4-8 hours maybe more on weekends, it just depends when im home and not busy.
    11. Will you be active on my forums? - Yes, i will check it normally and help as much as possible.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - own_4_life@hotmail.com
    13. What you can do as a Mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - With mod i would help as many players as possible. I will make sure people are rewarded if i am told or they deserve it. I will make sure to stop any rule breakers/nullers. If i am on chatbox/forums i will mke sure there is nothing bad being done to them. I can help you with new ideas and rule breakers. If you are ever busy i will watch the server/chatbox. any new players with questions about the server/forums i will help. I will never abuse my powers or be rude to players.
    14. Do you own a server or owned one? - No, to complicated for me =)
    15. If you have put ip here -
    16. How old are you? -17
    17. How long have you been playing the server for? - Well i played Daniels for a while but just recently started here when l2pk told me about it =)
    18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod? - Yes.

VOTE FOR DOME 2010. YES I CAN =)
    Azure
    Azure

Dome Shot's Mod App Empty Re: Dome Shot's Mod App

Post by Azure Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 am

nice apply here dome Smile gl on getting teh job Razz
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 am

yes very nice there is 1 admin spot and 1 mod spot so yea gl but i think i know who is getting mod i just have a feeling (its not me if your asking).
    BoomPlsx3
    BoomPlsx3
    Player

Post by BoomPlsx3 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 pm

you need abit more imformation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:06 am