Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

3 posters

chris 0wnz app

Chris 0wnz
    Player

chris 0wnz app Empty chris 0wnz app

Post by Chris 0wnz Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 pm

well guys i have been at reborn-shadow for a while now and well id like to apply for to be a mod, i have worked on other servers and i have never abused my power.
    i have awlready helped so many people on the server and started them off i coukd do much much more as a mod i hope you accept my application and well thanks for reading this post if you have, even if i dont get mod i will continue to play rune check and continue to vote everyday

1)what is your ingame name? chris 0wnz

2)why do you want to be mod ? id like to be mod as i'd ike to be able to help on the server in a higher levl

3) what makes you differrent ? i have worked on other servers before and i kno hwo to deal with situations and i will not use my powers in the way which i would abuse them.

4) what do you do now ? now i vote for the server every day on runelocus just to try to get it to the top also i help people who have just joined the server i tell them how to get started, i also try to make people to join the fourms just to make them keep on top of the news or if their is something

5)what are you goals? my goal is to make the server is a better place by enforcing the rules also to punish those who disobay the rules. i will also give chances as i believe that no one is perfect.

6) the promise! although that i will be enforcing the rules i might make a mistake or two along the way but i promise to do my best always.

7) Do you own a server or owned one? - no i have never owned one but i have admind on one

8)If you have put ip here - it shutdown a while back i have only just started to play private servers again

9)ow old are you? - 14 im a little young but i have the expeirience

10)how long have you been playing this server for ? i have been playing for a couple of weeks but i joind the fourms today i as think i could do mutch more as a member of staff
    11) Have you ever broken a rule? -no
    12) If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -no

13) How many hours are you on a day? - about 4

14) Will you be active on my forums? - alot yes

15) Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - chris_0711@hotmail.co.uk for msn and google mail

16) what could you do as mod ?? as mod i could stop rule breakers and they would listen to me more i could give more help to those who need it and i could teach people how to play for example people whp have just started also i wouldnt take advantage of my power to kill people and ban people unfairly i would like to help them to help the server, i could encorage people to vote for the server and to join the fourms in the chat box i xould stop spammers as in the game and when people get angry cause the server gets nulled i could calm them down,also if the download link is down i could upload the client to other download websites for example megaupload,another thing i could do is assist other members of staff in matters of rule breakers, i would give chances before i make an action sutch as mute as i believe that people deserve chances.

thanks

chris 0wnz

Last edited by Chris 0wnz on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azure
    Azure

chris 0wnz app Empty Re: chris 0wnz app

Post by Azure Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:55 pm

very nice apply!!!! just change the runecheck bit to reborn shadow.
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 am

yep agreed with azure i know you have experience and i know your mature... tied for top psoter with azure???
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 am

where did it say that hot o_O
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 am

no i was we were 39 all lol Very Happy

Sponsored content