Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

+2
Azure
hotranger02
6 posters

hotranger02 staff application

hotranger02
    Player

hotranger02 staff application Empty hotranger02 staff application

Post by hotranger02 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 am

Hello my name is hotranger02 and this is my staff application. I have only just started playing this server but i believe i can make a difference.

I will not abuse powers to players and i will help a lot of people out if they have been banned/muted unfairly. I will not brag only how succesful i have made this server but as a strong staff team we will be able to become a very high top rated and most played server. I will respect all players and make sure all rules are followed. I will listen to the higher members and owners of reborn shadow.

Give feedback as i have played runecheck and joined this server because it is time for a change because i know the staff will not be like daniel and delete all admins and mods as they are very respected owners.

New app with runecheck criteria Very Happy.

1.Your name on server- My name on this server is hotranger02

2. Why do you want to be a Admin/Mod? - I would like to be a member of staff on reborn-shadow because since i have joined i have been very active because this is a new and i believe if i am chosen staff i could convince more people from other servers to join because i will be a member of staff. I can help all new players even though this is a very easy server. Atm there are so many people no clipping and until l2pk fixes this we need more staff on cause atm azure, l2pk and shane are only active ones.

3. What have you done on reborn-shadow to make it better? - Since i have encountered no players i have not really done a lot to make it better but with the power of staff and everyone around me we can assure a very succesful server of this one and the runecheck 562 server. Tried to stop all no clippers.

4. What can you do with Admin/Mod powers? - With these powers as i have said i can convince more people to play on different servers and this means it will build up the server. More players will mean that we need more people to control so this is where i and fellow staff could step in and stop people from breaking rules because at the moment there is only like 10 people playing the server. With a full staff team we could increase this to 100 in a very short time.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - I am currently a moderator on pvp-godz

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: you can talk to crazy at eidurgeir@hotmail.com

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. -Azure Very Happy, not sure about moosey but i support him Very Happy.

8. Have you ever broken a rule? - Not on this server but on runecheck i no clipped on my first day because everyone was doing it and i have learnt my lesson.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). (Read above )

10. How many hours are you on a day? - I have just downloaded the server have been on forums for an hour and during game for 3 hours.

11. Will you be active on my forums? - Yes i will be an active member on the forums and on other forums suggesting to people that they should try out the server.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - hawright96@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a Admin/Mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - As a moderator/admin once the server is up and going i will do my best with the other members to keep the server at order and try to boost the amount of people that play. I will make sure that the rules are followed to the exact curriculum and that no one is treating another player with disrespect. All spammers and flammers will be warned and/or muted if they continue to spam, flamm and cuss. I can be more active with the staff and get to know more players as they start to join the servers. I will make sure that all the good players of the server will be rewarded and all the rule breakers will get what is coming there way.l

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - I have never owned a server before but i am currently in the process of making one with my cousin .

15. If you have put ip here - ........

16. How old are you? - I am 15 years of age

17. How long have you been playing the server for? - I have been with runecheck for over a month, but this is my 1st day on this server.

18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Admin/Mod? - I believe i have met the requirments for the moderator position because over the 27 servers for over months i have never been banned but i have been muted once on finalbarrage by an admin called destructive and he is a power abusing admin who soon was ip banned ip muted perm banned and muted so he couldn't get on anymore and play.

If i don't get the position i would like to congratulate the staff that will be around as the server starts to build up Very Happy

hotranger02 staff application 1fit61 does this say something forum?

Last edited by hotranger02 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
    Azure
    Azure

hotranger02 staff application Empty Re: hotranger02 staff application

Post by Azure Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Very nice apply!!! this is absolutly great ^^ gl with this awesome apply Smile bounce
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:06 am

thanks so much azure Razz hope l2pk pl0x reads it now Smile cause there is like no staff and we need staff so i hope im gonna step in and help the team out Very Happy
    tharanga
    Player

hotranger02 staff application Empty your app

Post by tharanga Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 am

good job. i like it! Very Happy
    tharanga
    Player

hotranger02 staff application Empty your app

Post by tharanga Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:27 am

good job. i like it! Very Happy
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 am

Omgg tell us the truth.. You used haxx ! Jk.. Very nice apply ^^ Gl mate hope one of us will get it .
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 pm

are you still applying? since you said your quit. if so i will close this. tell me
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 pm

nope i not quit i was banned for some form of botting whatever that means, i am still applying Very Happy im back!!!! Very Happy
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:47 am

kk welcome back and botting is like auto typing or auto clicking. getting some system to do it for you. like afk training :O
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 am

erhmm i dont have any of that i was afk for 5 mins at 1 time cause i was eating tea anyway thanks so much azure i hope ill have a good time Very Happy
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 am

hotranger02 wrote:erhmm i dont have any of that i was afk for 5 mins at 1 time cause i was eating tea anyway thanks so much azure i hope ill have a good time Very Happy

Eating tea ??? Very Happy Fail Razz Drinking * ^^
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:59 am

lol anywayz i am just trying to help the server out but being banned for afk for 5 mins is like wtf cause like everytime l2pk is on chatbox he afks
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 am

hotranger02 wrote:lol anywayz i am just trying to help the server out but being banned for afk for 5 mins is like wtf cause like everytime l2pk is on chatbox he afks

Not every time . Razz
    BoomPlsx3
    BoomPlsx3
    Player

Post by BoomPlsx3 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 pm

nice app
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:18 pm

thanks boomplsx3 sorry about all that before and btw every1 i can play in game Very Happy
    pk 4 lyf
    Player

Post by pk 4 lyf Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:39 am

arn't u mod ingame? shouldn't this be closed Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:40 pm