Virtual Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Pkers, Have fun!

5 posters

id like to be a modarator

sickshotx
    Player

id like to be a modarator Empty id like to be a modarator

Post by sickshotx Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

1.Your name on server- sickshotx

2. Why do you want to be a mod? i want to be a mod because i have alot of experiance with it because ive been mod/admin/ co owner on lots of servers like dylanscape.no-ip.biz and blazescape.no-ip.biz
    and they said i was 1 of the best they have got i no how to give warnings and when to ban people for doin some thing wrong.

3. What have you done on Club Shadow to make it better? - i have just started this server but already helped alot of people on this server and ive voted for this server, i love helping people and showing them places.

4. What can you do with mod powers? - i can give people warnings to stop spamming or ill mute them for a hour, but after the hour has gone ill tell an admin about it and let him take it from there.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - yes alot of them like dylanscape.no-ip.biz and blakescape.no-ip.biz manager a server but i got a new computer and lost my files, but ive been co owners on alot of server and they loved me and when i left my last server they give me £400 for helping them for 1 year so i was happy Smile

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. - umm im not sure because i havnt been playing long but i am a good mod so i no some people would want me to be one Smile

7. Have you ever broken a rule? -Nope i havnt and i will never brake a rule.

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). - nope never broke a rule.

9. How many hours are you on a day? - . around 5 to 12 hours normal days but weekends arroung 15hours if im not tired fridays i will be on arround 4 to 8 hours because i go out biking and stuff.

10. Will you be active on my forums? - yes im always active on forrums helping people and getting to know them so ill sent lost of messages on forums and make lots of new topics Smile

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - robertjduncan1@yahoo.co.uk this is my yahoo email so if you need me just send a message and i will reply as soon as possible.

12. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - with mod i could help people with quests or help people whose introuble like if they swore at some 1 and if they spam our server with horrible comments i could give them warnings if they ignore i will mute them, but if they take it to far i will get a admin involved and mabie they might get banned for a few days and if there good i can help them find people and help them get weapons (but not give them any just help them) and show them arround a bit and if i can try and help with coding and tell him about some armor he can put on the server or make the armor or swords himself and i will help try and get some more people on this server and get some donators ill be donating £15 to £30 soon to pay to keep this server alive some hope you like me and if you can vote for me because ill vote for you good luck to all the other people.

13. Do you own a server or owned one or mabie codded one? - yes ive had a bit of experience with coding but im not the best but ive run a server before i got a new computer and it was going for arround about 2 years and i made £3,567 and bort a car for when im 17 so yes i made some money of it and loved it Smile but waw man youve spent time making this server its a 562 right nice.

14. If you have put ip here - 124.10.98.03

15. How old are you? -14 years old ill be 15 in 2 months

16. How long have you been playing the server for? - i have been playing this server for arround about 1 day now and im really enjoying it.

17. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for mod? -. yes hopfully i have but its up to you guys not me so im hoping for a chance thanks.

Last edited by sickshotx on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sickshotx
    Player

id like to be a modarator Empty Re: id like to be a modarator

Post by sickshotx Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

put what you think down here -------
    |
    |
    |
    \ /
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 am

dont triple post and it is ok
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 am

its ok but dont triple post. im going to delete a few of them for ya ^^ but its alright Smile gl
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 am

azure = almost 200 posts ftw
    Azure
    Azure

Post by Azure Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:55 am

thanks hot ranger but you just spammed -.- back on topic now please
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 am

Sad sorry i wish u good luck
    combo
    Player

Post by combo Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am

It could do with some more detail but that is a good base to base your structure upon, gl and best wishes ^_^
    sickshotx
    Player

Post by sickshotx Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 am

what do you mean dont triple post whats does that mean i sent it 3 times???
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Yes it does, and not bad app, but the Question 12, You changed the 2 paragraphs to 1 and 8 sentences to 5, fix it please .
    sickshotx
    Player

Post by sickshotx Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm

DO I GET A COOKIE? :p
    Moosey
    Player

Post by Moosey Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Did you vote ? - No cookie for you !!
    hotranger02
    Player

Post by hotranger02 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Ok back on topic it would be an awesome app if you added more detail to number 2, 3, 4 like for example. With number 2 why do you want to be a mod? It is a sign of authority and responsibilty and you gotta be active and calm so you could say something like that Very Happy.
    sickshotx
    Player

Post by sickshotx Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

i get a cookiie i voted Smile yum yum and thanks hotranger but i cant think of any think ellse

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:11 pm